Helpful EPCS Links:
Being a Medicaid Provider in an Era of Accountability
View this free ADA webinar from June 26, 2021 at the link below:
KAR 902 55:130: https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/kar/902/055/130.pdf
CHFS-OIG Drug Enforcement: https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/os/oig/dai/deppb/Pages/default.aspx
DEA EPCS Website: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/ecomm/e_rx/
Don't Forget about KASPER!
The Board of Dentistry and the Cabinet for Health & Family Services Office of Inspector General have asked us to remind our members about KASPER (the Kentucky All Schedule Prescription Electronic Reporting System). Simply put, if you have a Kentucky dental license and a Kentucky DEA registration, you are REQUIRED to obtain and use a KASPER account.
CHFS-OIG and the Board of Dentistry have created a great resource for dentists at https://dentistry.ky.gov/Dentists/Pages/prescribing.aspx
Dentistry's Professional Social Network!
Dental Cartoons for your office or newsletter!
Medicaid Dental Resources:
State, National and International Associations
- American Dental Association
- British Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Kentucky Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- FDI World Dental Federation
Auxiliary Group Organizations
Visit our helpful Web links:
- Kentucky Board of Dentistry
- Department for Medicaid Services (DMS)
- Kentucky Legislature
- Kentucky Office of Insurance
- Passport Health Plan
- Dr. Samuel D. Harris National Museum of Dentistry
- Baby Teething Guide