The Kentucky Meeting
We are planning to host an in-person meeting!
We will take special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
The KDA is monitoring ever-changing recommendations from the CDC, Gov. Beshear and local governments and will follow August guidelines. As per current guidelines:
o Masks will be required to move about in all public spaces within the hotel, including the exhibit hall, CE courses and social events.
o Meeting rooms will be set up to follow social distancing guidelines.
o Social distancing in other parts of the hotel will be required.
o Food and drink will be served with safety in mind.
We will have an exhibit hall.
We will offer in-person CE.
We will host a social event:
Because of the restrictions involving COVID-19, we are consolidating & hosting
one KDA-sponsored social event to celebrate:
· Our keynote speaker, Kenny Aronoff – Influential Keynote Speaker & Best-Selling Author
“Voted Top 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time” – Rolling Stone Magazine
· Our 2021 KDA Award Winners
· Our Past Presidents
· Our New Dentists
Dental Students are Welcome!
We will be taking special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
· You may not enter the social event without a mask.
· Tables will be spread according to COVID guidelines.
· Hors de oeuvres and drinks will also be served with safety in mind.
Invitees: Everyone will have a chance to mingle and network!
· KDA member dentists (including new dentists)
· 1st through 4th year dental students
· Dental Auxiliary/Staff
· KDA Patrons, Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors
We are working on all meeting details and will post additional information, soon.