The Kentucky Meeting
We are planning to host an in-person meeting!
We will take special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
The KDA is monitoring ever-changing recommendations from the CDC, Gov. Beshear and local governments and will follow August guidelines.
o If mandated, masks will be required to move about in all public spaces within the hotel, including the exhibit hall, CE courses and social events.
o Meeting rooms will be set up to follow social distancing guidelines.
o Social distancing in other parts of the hotel may be required.
o Food and drink will be served with safety in mind.
We will have an exhibit hall.
We will offer in-person CE.
We will host a social event - the Bootleggers Bash!
Because of COVID-19, we are consolidating & hosting one KDA-sponsored social event to celebrate:
· Our keynote speaker, Kenny Aronoff – Influential Keynote Speaker & Best-Selling Author
“Voted Top 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time” – Rolling Stone Magazine
· Our 2021 KDA Award Winners
· Our Past Presidents
· Our New Dentists
* Dental Students are Welcome!
The second half of the evening will feature the Artie Dean Harris Band, sponsored by Patterson Dental!
Dress up like your favorite 1920s gangster, bootlegger or flapper! There WILL be a contest!
* We will be taking special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
* Everyone will have a chance to mingle and network!
· KDA member dentists (including new dentists)
· 1st through 4th year dental students
· Dental Auxiliary/Staff
· KDA Patrons, Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors
We are working on all meeting details and will post additional information, soon.