Join Us August 19-22, 2021 at Louisville's Galt House Hotel!
As of January 2021, we are planning to host an in-person meeting!
Download our 2021 Quick Reference Guide: Inside are CE Course Locations; Exhibitor Listing & Floorplan; Event Locations & Calendar of Events!
2021 ADVERTISING SUPPLEMENT (APPLICATION FOR FREE EXHIBITOR AD)
We will take special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
- Masks will be required to enter the exhibit hall, all CE courses and all social events.
- Masks will be required to move about the hotel.
- All rooms will be set up to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Social distancing in other parts of the hotel will be required.
- Food and drink will be served with safety in mind.
We will have an exhibit hall.
We will offer in-person CE.
We will host a social event:
Because of the restrictions involving COVID-19, we are consolidating & hosting one KDA-sponsored social event to celebrate:
- Our keynote speaker, Kenny Aronoff – Influential Keynote Speaker & Best-Selling Author - “Voted Top 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time” – Rolling Stone Magazine
- Kenny Aronoff | World Class Drummer & Influential Keynote Speaker
- Our 2021 KDA Award Winners
- Our Past Presidents
- Our New Dentists
We will be taking special care to follow ALL Required COVID safety guidelines.
- You may not enter the social event without a mask.
- Tables will be spread according to COVID guidelines.
- Hors de oeuvres and drinks will also be served with safety in mind.
Invitees: Everyone will have a chance to mingle and network!
- KDA member dentists (including new dentists)
- 1st through 4th year dental students
- Dental Auxiliary/Staff
- KDA Patrons, Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors
We are working on all meeting details and will post additional information, soon.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support of organized dentistry and the KDA!