2021 KDA Advocacy Days - BE HEARD! CALL YOUR LEGISLATORS!« back to the calendar
Friday, February 26th, 2021
- Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Six Virtual Sessions to Enlighten You about KDA's Legislative Priorities and How you Can Contribute
(Advocacy 101 – 1.0 CE)
Course # LEG6...Sign up now!
All Sessions are FREE!
Friday, Feb. 26th - Noon-1:00 PM EST
Learn in a LIVE interactive session how you can be a KDA key contact for your legislators.
Panel: Drs. Darren Greenwell, Garth Bobrowski, Fred Howard and Ms. Libby Milligan
CALL YOUR LEGISLATORS DAY
Before or after our Zoom meeting, we want you to call your legislators.
- Familiarize yourself with our Legislative Priorities.
- Find YOUR Legislator
- Call your legislator and introduce yourself.
- Offer to share 2021 KDA legislative priorities list.
- Choose a priority from that list that speaks to you and make it speak to them.
- Invite them to visit your practice.
- Encourage them to contact you as a resource on oral health issues.
- Let KDA Executive Director Rick Whitehouse know how it went.
© 2021 Kentucky Dental Association, All Rights Reserved.