Skip the Lollygagging« back to the calendar
Friday, October 23rd, 2020
- 9 a.m. - Noon
Skip the Lollygagging
Brandi Hooker Evans, RDH-ER, MHE
Friday, October 23, 2020
9:00 a.m.-Noon EDT (Zoom Presentation)
3 Continuing Education Hours - *Offered in a live interactive format
Please register by Thursday, October 22, 2020
To register, please contact Janet Glover at 502-489-9121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees: Dentist - $50.00
Non-Member Dentist - $150.00
Hygienist - $35.00
Team - $75.00* (For KDA members, only)
(*Team Price Includes - 1 KDA member dentist, 1 hygienist and 2 additional team members. Please list names and email addresses of all participants.)
Ever feel like you love to learn, but 3 hours of waiting for the punch line is rough? Me too! Let's jump in to a fast-paced style of learning and grab pearls for a variety of everyday necessities! This course will offer updates and how-to's for a great day as a dental professional.
- Review current caries theory and prevention tactics
- Spruce up your approach to patients with periodontal disease
- Effectively utilize patient radiographs to show caries and periodontal disease for excellent case presentation
- Refresh key points to keep your practice in line with HIPAA laws
- Advance infection control skills to ensure patient and team member safety
- Brush up on a few pharmacology points
- Increase career satisfaction with keys to team cohesion and a fun office atmosphere
This course is open to all dental team members.
Do you know anyone that simply loves to be a dental hygienist? Meet Brandi Hooker Evansfrom Idaho, USA. Brandi acquired her formal education from Idaho State University, most recently, a master's degree in Health Education. Brandi has served the Idaho Dental Hygienists' Association as President as well as her local Portneuf Valley Dental Hygiene Society. She has enjoyed over a decade as a clinician in private practice. Brandi treasured her time as clinical dental hygiene faculty at Idaho State University and served on the ISU Dental Hygiene Advisory Board. Currently, Brandi owns and operates a consulting and continuing education company and works clinically. Brandi is an American Academy of Dental Hygiene accredited continuing education provider. Her enthusiasm for the dental profession is contagious and uplifting. Spend some time with her to add delight and expertise to your career!
© 2020 Kentucky Dental Association, All Rights Reserved.