For New Dentists
What ARE New Dentists, anyway?
New Dentists are a special sub-committee of the KDA made up of members who have graduated from dental school less than ten years ago. The group focuses on networking and social events and is headed by new graduate Lindsey (Lonneman) Willoughby DMD. Please reach out to Lindsey at Lindsey.Willoughby.DMD@gmail.com with any ideas, suggestions, or questions.
Visit us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KDANewDentists/
Help us break into the Twitter world with @KDATweet
Students, Register Now!
$275 All-Inclusive Rate for ADA Student Members
ADA 28th New Dentist Conference — Here We Come!
July 17-19, 2014 ★• Kansas City, Missouri
Come to the heart of America. Held in the vibrant Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, you’ll enjoy everything that the New Dentist Conference offers with the top leaders in dentistry.
What can you expect? These top notch speakers:
• Dr. Roger Levin, How Better Business Systems Will Increase Production and Profit
• Dr. Mark Hyman, Take This Job and Love It!
• Dr. Ann Bynum, How To Hire, Fire, Inspire, and Rewire Your Team, Your Patients, and You!
• Dr. George Bambara, Hands-on Workshop at UMKC: Treatment Planning — Implants and Attachments
• Mr. Kirk Behrendt, Being All That We Can Be: Changing Perspective to Change Reality
… And more! Join the New Dentist Committee for a full day of top-quality leadership development and interactive sessions on July 17. Plus all the networking and social opportunities (bull-riding and BBQ anyone?) that makes the conference experience so memorable.
Get ready because here we come!
• Registration fee is $275 for ADA student members. (Hands-on workshops are an additional $75 each)
• Visit ADA.org/newdentistconf to select your courses.
• Block your calendar July 17-19, 2014.
• Register for the conference and book your hotel room.
• Tell a friend and go together.
Contact us at 800.621.8099, extension 2779, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit ADA.org/newdentistconf for more information.