Are You Suffering? Do You Need Help?

[News Index]

Feb 20th, 2014

If you are having trouble coping because of illness, alcohol or drug abuse or as a result of any physical or mental condition, contact the KDA’s Well-being Committee. Brain Fingerson, RPh, who is with the Kentucky Professionals Recovery Network, oversees this program and he can provide assistance to you. Call him at 502-749-8385. Fax him at 502-749-8389. Or email at:  All correspondence will remain confidential.